By law, you may not attempt to use a courier service to attempt delivery of the following items. The penalties include fines and imprisonment.
- Aerosol cans and sprays
- Alcohol and liquids if sent by express, express saver or expedited service
- Animal skins, furs or any animal parts
- Ivory or ivory products
- Any items or boxes with Hazardous labels
- Explosives, fireworks, radioactive materials
- Deactivated or replica weapons and munitions, firearms, swords, knives, weapons
- Any car or vehicle parts including bumpers and bonnets, engines, generators, gearboxes or any part containing or having contained oil or petrol.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Life Jackets
- Perishable food (Outside of the EU)
- Goods under ATA Carnet and all temporary exports and imports, or goods moving under FCR, FCT or CAD (Cash Against Document)
- Paint, adhesives, chemicals, flammable resins, solvents, liquids, compressed air
- Household goods containing flammable or corrosive liquids
- Human remains
- Jewellery over £250.00
- Live animals
- Magnets or items containing ferro-magnetic material
- Mobile phone with sim card
- Money, keys, negotiable items, payment cards, passports, birth certificates
- Tickets and Vouchers
- Pornographic materials
- Illegal drugs
- Tobacco or tobacco products
- Wet or lithium batteries (not including Dry C)
The following are deemed unsuitable for our services.
IF YOU DECIDE TO SHIP THEM, IT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
No guarantees apply to these items.
IF THEY ARE LOST OR DAMAGED THERE WILL BE NO COMPENSATION.
There is no transit cover even if you elect to take out cover.
- Prescribed drugs or medication
- Works of Art
- Articles of exceptional value, for example: works of art, antiques, precious stones, gold and silver
- Perishable food items or any liquids.
- Built furniture
- Glass or anything in glass, mirrors, crystal, ceramic, porcelain, plaster, marble, china, stone or resin items, or any item containing these materials
- Jewellery and watches
- LCD screens and Computer Monitors
- Liquids including alcohol
- Perishable Food
- Plants, seeds, flowers
- Pottery and Ceramics
- Televisions, plasma & TFT Screens
- Unaccompanied baggage, suitcases, bags or plastic boxes.
- Fishing rods or any item over 150cm in length.
- White goods, for example: fridges, ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, heaters, barbecues.
- Personal belongings which include any articles over six months old
- Alcohol or bottles containing liquids