By law, you may not attempt to use a courier service to attempt delivery of the following items. The penalties include fines and imprisonment.
- Aerosol cans and sprays
- Animal skins, furs or any animal parts
- Ivory or ivory products
- Any items or boxes with Hazardous labels
- Explosives, fireworks, radioactive materials
- Deactivated or replica weapons and munitions, firearms, swords, knives, weapons
- Engines, generators, gearboxes or any part containing or having contained oil or petrol, unless decontaminated.
- Fire extinguishers
- Life Jackets
- Perishable food (Outside of the EU)
- Goods under ATA Carnet and all temporary exports and imports, or goods moving under FCR, FCT or CAD (Cash Against Document)
- Paint, adhesives, chemicals, flammable resins, solvents, liquids, compressed air.
- Household goods containing flammable or corrosive liquids.
- Human remains
- Jewellery over £250.00
- Live animals
- Magnets or items containing ferro-magnetic material
- Mobile phone with sim card
- Money, keys, negotiable items, payment cards, passports, birth certificates
- Pornographic materials
- Illegal drugs
- Tobacco or tobacco products
- Wet or lithium batteries (not including Dry C)
The following are deemed unsuitable for our services. Sending these items may result in surcharges, delays or confiscation by authorities where appropriate. No transit cover or guarantees apply to these items and they are sent at your own risk.
- Prescribed drugs or medication
- Articles of exceptional value, for example: works of art, antiques, precious stones, gold and silver
- Perishable food items
- Built furniture
- Glass, mirrors, crystal, ceramic, porcelaine, plaster, marble, china, stone or resin items, or any item containing these matierals
- Plants, seeds, flowers
- Televisions, plasma & TFT Screens
- Unaccompanied baggage, suitcases
- White goods, for example: fridges, ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, washing Machines
We will not accept any materials and products that may be dangerous or hazardous to handling staff. We will not carry any substances classified as dangerous in the latest edition of the IATA publication. Shipments which are likely to soil, impair or damage persons, merchandise or equipment or promote vice; goods prohibited by law in the country of origin, transit or destination; goods which which require special facilities, safety precautions or permits will not be carried. It is the sender’s responsibility to comply with current government regulations or laws applicable in each country. Not all commodities can be shipped to all countries.